1. What is the purpose of strategy? Explain. What are the different levels of strategy in an organization? Explain these levels with the help of an illustration.
2. Discuss the concept of strategic alliances. Why do organizations pursue strategic alliances? Explain with the help of an example.
Answer. A strategic alliance an arrangement among a couple of businesses which have made a decision to share resources to execute a specific project. A strategic alliance could seriously help an organization create a more effective process. Read more about strategic alliances.
3. What is the balanced scorecard (BSC)? As a strategist what challenges will you face while developing and implementing a BSC? Discuss.
4. What do you understand by an organizational culture? Is there a relationship between service and culture of an organization? Justify with the help of a case of an organization.
5. Discuss as to why evaluation of a strategy is important for an organization. Support your answer with the help of an example from the corporate world.